- AFAR – The California Road Trip All Book Lovers Should Take
- Conde Nast Traveler – The Biggest Wellness Travel Trends: Sound Baths, Tickling Helmets, and More
- The Today Show – Meet 2 sisters on a mission to beat burnout
- AFAR – 7 Meditation Retreats Close to Home
- Outside Magazine – 11 Places to Recoup After the Holidays
- Market Watch – Want to really improve someone’s life? Buy them a gift that helps them unplug
- Scientific American – Can Mysticism Help Us Solve the Mind-Body Problem?
- Golf Magazine – Into the mystic: Golf in the Kingdom’s magical power still inspires, as does its visionary author
- Houston Chronicle – The Rice professor who saw cosmic consciousness (a review of The Flip: Epiphanies of Mind and the Future of Knowledge written by Esalen Board of Trustees Chairman Jeff Kripal)
- San Francisco Chronicle – Q&A: Esalen co-founder Michael Murphy
- San Francisco Chronicle – What's Next for the Esalen Institute?
- Good Housekeeping – 10 Dreamy Meditation Retreats for Your Most Relaxing Vacation Ever
- Sunset Magazine – Our 2019 Spa Survey of the West
- Track Two: An Institute for Citizen Diplomacy – The New Yorker Recommends "Spacebridge" Podcast In Its Top Picks for March (learn more about the origins of citizen diplomacy and Esalen's role in its evolution)
- AllTheRooms.com – 12 Beautiful Hot Springs in California
- AFAR – The Best Hot Springs in the United States